PROPS and BOOKS
We are now selling Yoga Props and Books! Come by the studio to buy:
- Yoga for Scoliosis Book by Elise Browning Miller and nancy DL heraty – $29.99 ($32.65 with tax)
- Yoga for Scoliosis by Bobbi Fultz – $19.95 ($21.72 with tax)
- Yoga for Back Care and Yoga for Scoliosis Booklets by Elise Browning Miller – $21.95 ($23.90 with tax)
- Yoga for Scoliosis DVD by Elise Browning Miller – $32.95 ($35.87 with tax)
- Experience and Experiment with the Chair by Sri H.S. Arun – $32 ($34.84 with tax)
- Yoga for a Healthy Lower Back by Liz Owen – $20 ($21.78 with tax)
- At Home Practice by Jaki Nett – $29.95 ($32.61 with tax)
- A Crack in the Mask by Jaki Nett – $46.95 ($51.12 with tax)
- Short Slantboards – $20 ($21.78 with tax)
- Long Slantboards – $32 ($34.84 with tax)
- Pune Wedges – Pair $36 ($39.20 with tax) or Single $22 ($23.95 with tax)
- Cheeseboards (Thin wooden blocks) – $20 ($21.78 with tax)
- 3′ Belts – $12 ($13.06 with tax)
- 6′ Belts – $15 ($16.33 with tax)
- 12′ Belts – $20 ($21.78 with tax)
More to come! Stay tuned!
DVDs: YOGA & SCOLIOSIS TEACHER TRAINING PART ONE & TWO with ELISE MILLER
Recorded Live at the Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville, Virginia. This is the compilation of Elise Miller’s 5-day Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training and includes 7 sessions and eight hours of poses and their modifications for scoliosis.
This recording does not replace the attendance of the 20 hour Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training Program that Elise Browning Miller offers throughout the world. It is intended to support those students and teachers who have attended her workshops, and give an introduction to teachers and students who may wish to attend her workshops in the future. Appropriate for students with or without fused spines. Also note that there are additional poses in Part II of her workshops that are not included in these recordings.
Available exclusively from iHanuman
Do you live outside New York? Can’t get out to take class at Samamkaya? Take Back Care classes with Deborah online…YogaU Online! It includes 2 1 hour anatomy and physiology classes with asana suggestions, a 30 minute sequence for acute back pain and a 1 hour sequence for chronic back pain. Please use this link.