Gift certificates are for gifts only. We do not sell regular class cards or single classes online. All regularly scheduled classes are drop-in only.
Despite Square mentioning shipping—NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED unless you ask us to mail your gift certificate.
All class cards must be activated 1 year from purchase
Once activated class cards expire within parameters listed above. After expiration you may still use your card up to 6 months from 1st use with a reactivation fee of $2 for 5 class card or $4 for 10 class card.
PROPS and BOOKS
We are now selling Yoga Props and Books! Come by the studio to buy:
- Yoga for Scoliosis Book by Elise Browning Miller and Nancy DL Heraty
- Yoga for Scoliosis by Bobbi Fultz
- Yoga for Back Care and Yoga for Scoliosis Booklets by Elise Browning Miller
- Yoga for Scoliosis DVD by Elise Browning Miller
- Experience and Experiment with the Chair by Sri H.S. Arun
- Short and Long Slantboards
- Pune Wedges
- Cheeseboards (Thin wooden blocks)
- Yellow (6′), Purple (3′), and Red (12′) Belts
More to come! Stay tuned!
YOGA FOR A HEALTHY VOICE
with Aude Cardona
Series: 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24
$80. Sign up today!
FRIDAY BACK CARE BEGINNERS SERIES
with Debby Green
Series: 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24
$95. Sign up today!
YOGA & SCOLIOSIS FOR TEENS & TWEENS SERIES with Dahlia Galler
Series: 4/28, 5/5, 5/19, 6/2, 6/9
$95. Sign up today!
WEEKEND BACK CARE BEGINNERS SERIES with Ashlee Willaman
Trial Class 3/17 Series: 4/7, 4/14, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19
$95. Sign up today!
ADVANCED STUDIES COURSE IN YOGA THERAPEUTICS: Learning To Heal
MODULE 2: “The Breathing Body And The Private Client: Working With Individuals Throughout All Stages Of Life”
- October 26 & 27, 2019 – Teaching Privates with Deborah Wolk & Mimi Rosetti
- November 9 & 10, 2019 – Teaching Restorative and Pranayama with Eve Holbrook
- December 14 & 15, 2019 – An Investigation of the Vagus Nerve with Julie Brandwein
- January 17, 18 & 19, 2020 – Respiratory System, Diaphragms & Qualities of the Nervous System with Rachel Lynch-John
- February 28, 29 & March 1, 2020 – Yoga Scoliosis and The Nervous System with Deborah Wolk
- March 21 & 22 – Teaching the Geriatric Student with Laura Staton
Full Weekend–4 session workshop: $265 in advance
Full weekend–5 session workshop: $310 in advance
Full Module–6 weekends Sept–Feb: $1400 in advance
Full Module–6 weekends Sept–Feb with payment plan: $200 non-refundable deposit + 4 payments of $325 = $1500
Breathing with Ease for Spinal Fusions & Scoliosis with Jen Gorman
Thursday, May 2 5-8:30pm
$45 early bird by April 25/$50 in advance/$55 drop in
Adjustments, Modifications, & Verbal Instructions: Teaching Yoga for Scoliosis with Deborah Wolk
Remaining Classes: 4/24, 5/15, 6/12, 7/31, 8/7, 9/18, 10/16, 11/13, 12/11 1:45-3:45pm
1 Session: $40 teachers, $30 Samamkaya Teaching Assistants, $20 Students
Any 3 Sessions: Teachers/Assistants/Students: $105/80/54
Any 6 Sessions: Teachers/Assistants/Students $180/150/100
Yoga for a Healthy Lower Back and Yoga for a Healthy Lower Back Teacher Training with Liz Owen
May 18, 2019 • Saturday 10am–12pm & 2-4:30pm
Saturday 10am–12pm for Students *$35 Early Bird | $40 in advance
Saturday 2pm-4:30pm for Teachers *$45 Early Bird | $50 in advance
*Early Bird Special if registered by May 3
DVDs: YOGA & SCOLIOSIS TEACHER TRAINING PART ONE & TWO with ELISE MILLER
Recorded Live at the Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville, Virginia. This is the compilation of Elise Miller’s 5-day Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training and includes 7 sessions and eight hours of poses and their modifications for scoliosis.
This recording does not replace the attendance of the 20 hour Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training Program that Elise Browning Miller offers throughout the world. It is intended to support those students and teachers who have attended her workshops, and give an introduction to teachers and students who may wish to attend her workshops in the future. Appropriate for students with or without fused spines. Also note that there are additional poses in Part II of her workshops that are not included in these recordings.
Available exclusively from iHanuman
Do you live outside New York? Can’t get out to take class at Samamkaya? Take Back Care classes with Deborah online…YogaU Online! It includes 2 1 hour anatomy and physiology classes with asana suggestions, a 30 minute sequence for acute back pain and a 1 hour sequence for chronic back pain. Please use this link.