Gift certificates are for gifts only. We do not sell regular class cards or single classes online. All regularly scheduled classes are drop-in only.
Despite Square mentioning shipping—NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED unless you ask us to mail your gift certificate.
All class cards must be activated 1 year from purchase
Once activated class cards expire within parameters listed above. After expiration you may still use your card up to 6 months from 1st use with a reactivation fee of $2 for 5 class card or $4 for 10 class card.
PROPS and BOOKS
We are now selling Yoga Props and Books! Come by the studio to buy:
- Yoga for Scoliosis Book by Elise Browning Miller and Nancy DL Heraty
- Yoga for Scoliosis by Bobbi Fultz
- Yoga for Back Care and Yoga for Scoliosis Booklets by Elise Browning Miller
- Yoga for Scoliosis DVD by Elise Browning Miller
- Short and Long Slantboards
- Pune Wedges
- Cheeseboards (Thin wooden blocks)
- Yellow (6′), Purple (3′), and Red (12′) Belts
More to come! Stay tuned!
FRIDAY BACK CARE BEGINNERS SERIES
with Eve Holbrook
Series: October 26 November 2, 9, 16, 30. $95. Sign up today!
YOGA & SCOLIOSIS FOR TEENS & TWEENS SERIES with Dahlia Galler
Trial Class: November 4. Check it out for only $5!
Class Series: November 11, 18, December 2, 12, 19. $95. Sign up today!
WEEKEND BACK CARE BEGINNERS SERIES with Ashlee Willaman
Class Series: November 18, December 2, 12, 16. $60. Sign up today!
ADVANCED STUDIES COURSE IN YOGA THERAPEUTICS: Learning To Heal
REVISED DATES FOR THE FIRST MODULE: Please note that the dates for the first module have been revised based on feedback from interested students. The new schedule is as follows:
- November 10 & 11, 2018 – Asana & Pathology, Part 1: Asana & Pathology of the Upper & Lower Limbs with Eve Holbrook & Laura Staton
- January 26 & 27, 2019 – Ways of Seeing with Deborah Wolk
- February 23 & 24, 2019 – Asana & Pathology, Part 2: Asana & Pathology, & Conditions of the Axial Skeleton with Eve Holbrook & Laura Staton
- March 8, 9, & 10, 2019 – Back Care & Scoliosis Workshop, and Basic Props with Deborah Wolk
- April 26, 27, & 28, 2019 – Embodying The Essence Of The Skeletal And Ligamentous Systems, Part 1: Exploring the Skeletal Structure and Dynamics of the Lower and Upper Limbs to Find Support and Ease for the Spine with Rachel Lynch-John
- May 5 & 6, 2019 – Embodying The Essence Of The Skeletal And Ligamentous Systems, Part 2: Exploring the Skeletal Structure and Dynamics of the Spine with Rachel Lynch-John
Full Weekend–4 session workshop: $250* | $265 in advance
Full weekend–5 session workshop: $290* | $310 in advance
Full Module–6 weekends Sept–Feb: $1300* | $1400 in advance
Full Module–6 weekends Sept–Feb with payment plan: $200 non-refundable deposit + 4 payments of $325 = $1500
*Early Bird Special if registered by September 4
Adjustments, Modifications, & Verbal Instructions: Teaching Yoga for Scoliosis with Deborah Wolk
Next class: Wednesday, November 14
$35 Teacher • $30 Samamkaya Assistants • $20 Students
Yoga for Scoliosis for Beginners with Elise Browning Miller
Fri, Dec 7, 6–9pm *$65 early bird / $75 in advance / $80 drop in
*Early Bird Special if Registered by Nov 9
Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training Part 2 & Beyond! with Elise Browning Miller
Sat and Sun, Dec 8 and 9, 9:00–11:30am & 2:00–4:30pm each day
Full Weekend: *$325 early bird / $350 in advance
*Early Bird Special if Registered by Nov 9
DVDs: YOGA & SCOLIOSIS TEACHER TRAINING PART ONE & TWO with ELISE MILLER
Recorded Live at the Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville, Virginia. This is the compilation of Elise Miller’s 5-day Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training and includes 7 sessions and eight hours of poses and their modifications for scoliosis.
This recording does not replace the attendance of the 20 hour Yoga for Scoliosis Teacher Training Program that Elise Browning Miller offers throughout the world. It is intended to support those students and teachers who have attended her workshops, and give an introduction to teachers and students who may wish to attend her workshops in the future. Appropriate for students with or without fused spines. Also note that there are additional poses in Part II of her workshops that are not included in these recordings.
Available exclusively from iHanuman
Do you live outside New York? Can’t get out to take class at Samamkaya? Take Back Care classes with Deborah online…YogaU Online! It includes 2 1 hour anatomy and physiology classes with asana suggestions, a 30 minute sequence for acute back pain and a 1 hour sequence for chronic back pain. Please use this link.