-Unless otherwise stated for particular classes, vaccinated students and teachers will no longer be required to wear masks in the studio. However, if you would prefer to wear a mask we encourage all to do what makes them most comfortable.
-Unvaccinated students must wear a mask in-studio and social distance.
– All students will be required to sign-up for class online via Acuity at least 1 hour in advance. No drop-ins will be allowed.
– Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be in effect for in-studio classes, with an exception for students who show any COVID symptoms within 24 hours of a class.
– If there are not 3 or more students signed up for a class, that class will be cancelled 2 hours in advance, and the teacher will notify the students via email. We’ve established this time frame so that students are not already on their way to class when class is cancelled.
– We’ve purchased an air purifier, and will keep the windows open (weather permitting) to increase air quality and flow.
-Please note that while we no longer require masks in the studio for vaccinated students, masks are still required in common areas in our building, so please remember to bring one!
– For the time being, pricing will be separate for online and in-studio classes
– Pre-existing Class Cards – If you had classes on a card when the studio closed last March, please email us and we will determine how many classes you had left. There will be a $5/class supplement to use the remaining classes on your card. If you wish, you could also donate these classes to the studio.
– New Pricing
– Single Classes: $35 (Student Members: $32)
– 5 Class Card: $150 (Student Members: $140), 8 week exp.
– 10 Class Card: $275 (Student Members: $260), 10 week exp.
– Special August Unlimited Class Card: $240