Click Here to sign up for In-Person Classes!
-In response to the changing climate around the COVID pandemic, we are shifting to a mask-optional policy for many of our in-studio classes. Some teachers will opt to continue requiring masks in their classes, and these classes will be marked on our weekly schedule. Thank you for your understanding as we continue to navigate keeping our community healthy.
– All students will be required to sign-up for class online via Acuity at least 1 hour in advance. No drop-ins will be allowed.
– Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be in effect for in-studio classes, with an exception for students who show any COVID symptoms within 24 hours of a class.
– If there are not 3 or more students signed up for a class, that class will be cancelled 2 hours in advance, and the teacher will notify the students via email. We’ve established this time frame so that students are not already on their way to class when class is cancelled.
– We’ve purchased an air purifier, and will keep the windows open (weather permitting) to increase air quality and flow.
- Pre-existing Class Cards – If you had classes on a card when the studio closed last March, please email us and we will determine how many classes you had left and transfer them to our new system
- Class Cards are non-refundable and non-freezable
- Once purchased, class cards expire within parameters listed above.
- After expiration you may still use your card up to 6 months from 1st use with a reactivation fee of $2/class for 5 class card or $4/class for 10 class card. Please email us at email@example.com for reactivation
To sign-up for a class, please visit our Scheduling Site.
- Select the class that you would like to attend and click “Sign up”.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email, then scroll down and click “I have read and agree to the terms above”
- If you are paying for an individual class, click “Pay Now,” enter your credit card information on the next screen, and click “Pay & Confirm”
- If you have a class card, click “Redeem Coupon or Package,” enter your email, and click “Confirm Appointment”
- That will make class free
- Click “Complete Appointment”
- The confirmation page will pop up and you’ll also receive a confirmation email. If you’ve signed up more than 24 hours in advance, you’ll also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the class start time.
- Students MUST pre-register for class AT LEAST one hour in advance.
- Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours in advance, and can be done online by clicking “Change/Cancel Appointment” in the confirmation email you receive.