–There is now a vaccine mandate in effect for all fitness studios in New York City, including Samamkaya. Please be prepared to show proof of full vaccination for all in-person classes. Accepted proof of vaccination will be: a CDC-issued vaccine card, Excelsior Pass, or NYC COVID SAFE app. If you were vaccinated outside the US, please bring proof of a WHO approved vaccination. You will not be able to enter the studio and take class without showing proof of vaccination. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
-Mask-wearing is not required, but we encourage all students to wear a mask to help prevent the spread of the highly contagious Delta Variant.
– All students will be required to sign-up for class online via Acuity at least 1 hour in advance. No drop-ins will be allowed.
– Our 24-hour cancellation policy will be in effect for in-studio classes, with an exception for students who show any COVID symptoms within 24 hours of a class.
– If there are not 3 or more students signed up for a class, that class will be cancelled 2 hours in advance, and the teacher will notify the students via email. We’ve established this time frame so that students are not already on their way to class when class is cancelled.
– We’ve purchased an air purifier, and will keep the windows open (weather permitting) to increase air quality and flow.
-Please note that while we no longer require masks in the studio for vaccinated students, masks are still required in common areas in our building, so please remember to bring one!
- Pre-existing Class Cards – If you had classes on a card when the studio closed last March, please email us and we will determine how many classes you had left and transfer them to our new system
- Class Cards are non-refundable and non-freezable
- Once purchased, class cards expire within parameters listed above.
- After expiration you may still use your card up to 6 months from 1st use with a reactivation fee of $2/class for 5 class card or $4/class for 10 class card. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for reactivation
To sign-up for a class, please visit our Scheduling Site.
- Select the class that you would like to attend and click “Sign up”.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email, then scroll down and click “I have read and agree to the terms above”
- If you are paying for an individual class, click “Pay Now,” enter your credit card information on the next screen, and click “Pay & Confirm”
- If you have a class card, click “Redeem Coupon or Package,” enter your email, and click “Confirm Appointment”
- That will make class free
- Click “Complete Appointment”
- The confirmation page will pop up and you’ll also receive a confirmation email. If you’ve signed up more than 24 hours in advance, you’ll also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the class start time.
- Students MUST pre-register for class AT LEAST one hour in advance.
- Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours in advance, and can be done online by clicking “Change/Cancel Appointment” in the confirmation email you receive.